- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
A psychiatrist who engaged in a sexual relationship with a patient in Texas and received only a public reprimand was properly disciplined with a revocation in New York state, the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Department, held March 12 (In the Matter of Smith v. State Board for Professional Medical Conduct).
To read more, please subscribe.