- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
Discipline imposed by the state's chiropractic board was valid despite a significant amount of confusion among the parties and a lower court over the standard of proof to be applied in the case, The Supreme Court of Nevada, in an April 3 decision, held
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.