- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
The state nursing board had substantial evidence in support of its decision to revoke a nurse's license, the Court of Appeals of Arkansas held December 3, affirming the revocation of Winnie Ebel Armiah Obigbo's license (Obigbo v. Arkansas State Bd. of Nursing).
To read more, please subscribe.