- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
The state medical board has the right to sanction a physician's Ohio license if another state has already taken similar action, the 10th District Court of Appeals of Ohio ruled September 18 (Shah v. State Medical Board of Ohio).
To read more, please subscribe.