- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a July 30 decision, affirmed a dental board's decision to revoke a dentist's license for unlawfully providing painkiller pills and prescriptions to a former assistant (Steinberg v. Department of State, State Board of Dentistry).
To read more, please subscribe.