- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
An appellate court in Utah in an April 19 decision, overturned the license revocation of a nurse who had completed, but failed to properly report, her required continuing education credits, and then declared herself eligible on license renewal forms (Cook v. Department of Commerce, Division of Financial and Professional Regulation).
To read more, please subscribe.