- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
The state nursing board correctly interpreted its governing statute to require ten-year mandatory suspensions for nurses convicted of felony drug offenses, the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania held September 17 (Packer v. State Board of Nursing).
To read more, please subscribe.