- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
In a May 29 decision, a California appellate court upheld the use of the state's prescription record database by medical board investigators looking into the activities of practitioners
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.