- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
Teeth-whitening services should be limited to dentists only, the Alabama Supreme Court agreed in a June 5 ruling, upholding an earlier ruling (Westphal v. Northcutt).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.