- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
In a July 17 opinion, a split panel of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals used the relatively lenient "rational basis" test in upholding the constitutionality of a rule that allows only licensed dentists to use a low-volt LED lamp during a teeth-whitening procedure (Sensational Smiles v. Mullen).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.