- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
A federal appeals court sided with an accreditor's earlier decision to revoke the accreditation of a Missouri massage school due to substantial evidence of improper management, in a March 24 ruling (Professional Massage Training Center v. Accrediting Alliance of Career Schools and Colleges).
To read more, please subscribe.