- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
The Supreme Judicial Court of Maine, in an April 10 decision, denied former O.J. Simpson attorney F. Lee Bailey admission to the state's bar, ruling that Bailey had not shown sufficient remorse or understanding of the seriousness of conduct that caused the Florida Supreme Court to strip him of his license in 2001
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.