- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
An appellate court in Alabama ruled September 26 that denials of license reinstatement requests by the state's Medical Licensure Commission do not require the same findings of fact and conclusions of law that apply to discipline actions (King v. Medical Licensure Commission of the State of Alabama).
To read more, please subscribe.