- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
The Missouri Court of Appeals, in a November 12 ruling, affirmed a circuit court's decision to dismiss an action by an attorney who failed the bar examination and sought reinstatement. The court found that the attorney's petition was not eligible for judicial review (Caranchini v. Missouri Board of Law Examiners).
To read more, please subscribe.