- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
The Missouri Court of Appeals, in a November 12 ruling, affirmed a circuit court's decision to dismiss an action by an attorney who failed the bar examination and sought reinstatement. The court found that the attorney's petition was not eligible for judicial review (Caranchini v. Missouri Board of Law Examiners).
To read more, please subscribe.