- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
Convictions for driving while intoxicated are not, without further aggravating circumstances, disciplinable offenses for Missouri's nurses, a Missouri appellate court held November 17 (Owens v. Missouri State Board of Nursing).
To read more, please subscribe.