- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
Due process does not require that a board match specific actions a licensee took with specific types of unprofessional conduct, the Supreme Court of New Hampshire held July 11 (Bloomfield v. New Hampshire Veterinary Board).
To read more, please subscribe.