- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
A dentist advertising himself as a specialist while continuing to practice as a general dentist was facing a credible threat from a dental board's regulations and could challenge them, the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals held August 27 (Kiser v. Reitz).
To read more, please subscribe.