- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
The state's ban on trade names for funeral establishments is unconstitutional, a federal court in Pennsylvania, ruled February 19. The court rejected almost all aspects of a sweeping challenge to the state's funeral professional regulations brought by a group of funeral professionals
Photo by Elvert Barnes
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.