- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
A dentist disciplined for being a habitual drug user was entitled to considerable discovery in a suit to overturn the board's decision, the Court of Civil Appeals of Alabama ruled April 17. The court found that a state circuit court improperly limited its review of a dental board disciplinary action (W.A.A. v. Board of Dental Examiners).
To read more, please subscribe.