- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Board action unauthorized as a matter of law concerning allegations of moral turpitude
- Separation of Powers Doctrine and Sovereign Immunity clarified
- Errors result in reversal of decision to prohibit further reinstatement applications by licensee
- Court of Appeal of Manitoba declined to challenge application judge’s decision
- Court held that the reasoning process for witness evidence admissibility was reasonable
Allowing examinees to take a second stab at questions they missed on their exam. Using a whiteboard to keep track of licensees being monitored with drug testing. Dismissing complaints without investigation. These have been a few of the overly informal practices of the Arizona Medical Radiologic Board of Examiners, according to the state auditor general. The board took a drubbing in a performance audit and sunset review the the auditor released in September 2015.
To read more, please subscribe.