- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia, in a September 9 decision, overturned a ruling by the state's Board of Bar Examiners to reject the admission of a candidate who had a large amount of debt, ruling that the money owed was not sufficient evidence of poor character or unfitness to practice.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.