- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
The Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia, in a September 9 decision, overturned a ruling by the state's Board of Bar Examiners to reject the admission of a candidate who had a large amount of debt, ruling that the money owed was not sufficient evidence of poor character or unfitness to practice.
To read more, please subscribe.