- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
In November, Arkansas voters will have the chance to choose whether a state law adopted in 2019 to allow optometrists to perform limited eye surgeries should remain standing. On January 31, secretary of state John Thurston formally approved a ballot initiative that would overturn the 2019 law known as Act 579.
To read more, please subscribe.