- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Minority candidates hit harder by architect licensing exam costs, study finds
- Class certification denied for patients suing over licensing of foreign doctor
- Failure to warn of potential license revocation not sufficient basis for ineffective-assistance-of-counsel claim
- Doctor entitled to full hearing on his discrimination charge over order that he enter alcohol abuse treatment program
- Discipline is reinstated after appellant failed to properly challenge evidence
The National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners will now be known as the International Council for Veterinary Assessment, in response to research which showed a general lack of awareness as to its function. The newly ICVA has also received a new logo and new website as part of the rebranding, which the testmakers hope will reflect more completely the purpose and responsibilities of the organization.
Full story via AVMA.org
To read more, please subscribe.