- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- CSG state “playbooks” aim to reduce effect of employment-related mandates such as licensing on workers with criminal record
- Remote learning meets requirement of “full-time resident graduate study”
- Pennsylvania surveys new immigrants’ experience of licensing as part of $422,000 federal grant
- Chiropractors may evaluate patients for neurological conditions
- License decisions can be appealed by third parties, in racetrack case
The National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners will now be known as the International Council for Veterinary Assessment, in response to research which showed a general lack of awareness as to its function. The newly ICVA has also received a new logo and new website as part of the rebranding, which the testmakers hope will reflect more completely the purpose and responsibilities of the organization.
Full story via AVMA.org
To read more, please subscribe.