- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Licensee not entitled to second evidentiary hearing after 11 years of procedural up-and-downs
- Discipline upheld against psychologist who gave patient file to opposing counsel in lawsuit
- Complainant cannot force board to let him testify against licensee
- Formal recommendation by hearing examiner not required in order to revoke a license
- Licensee cannot dodge obligation to adhere to trade standards through provision in contract with customer
The National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners will now be known as the International Council for Veterinary Assessment, in response to research which showed a general lack of awareness as to its function. The newly ICVA has also received a new logo and new website as part of the rebranding, which the testmakers hope will reflect more completely the purpose and responsibilities of the organization.
Full story via AVMA.org
To read more, please subscribe.