- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Realtors expand ethical prohibition on racist & discriminatory speech
- Panel requires review of three-time cap on exam attempts in case of nurse candidate who tested in “suboptimal” conditions
- California virtual proctoring flags one third of remote bar exams
- Following default judgment, court rejects maximum fines without separate analysis
- Delay in prosecuting disciplinary charges will not result in their dismissal
The National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners will now be known as the International Council for Veterinary Assessment, in response to research which showed a general lack of awareness as to its function. The newly ICVA has also received a new logo and new website as part of the rebranding, which the testmakers hope will reflect more completely the purpose and responsibilities of the organization.
Full story via AVMA.org
To read more, please subscribe.