- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
The Supreme Court of Oklahoma, in a May 9 ruling, overturned a disciplinary decision by the state veterinary board to fine a veterinary pharmaceutical wholesaler for failing to provide its prescription records to board investigators.
To read more, please subscribe.