- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
California residents were warned in September by the state's Board of Behavioral Sciences that when they travel out of state, their therapist (marriage and family therapist, professional counselor, clinical social worker, and others) may not be licensed to treat them remotely.
To read more, please subscribe.