- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Board upheld in denying practice exclusivity to licensees based on FTC v. North Carolina Dental Examiners
- Physician seeking exam exemption from national specialty certifying body must bring suit in Texas, where certifier is located
- Discipline of agent who defrauded clients & skipped hearing upheld
- Discipline of licensee for showing patient records to wife upheld
- Board must hear MD’s appeal of order to submit to three-day impairment evaluation
The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) confirms that decisions on where to site military bases and allocate other defense spending are being affected by the relative strictness of state policies for reciprocal licensing. The message came through clearly in a report the DOD delivered to Congress February 18 on state best practices and strategies for improving reciprocity for military spouses.
The military wants immediate action by states to assure that military spouses who relocate with occupational licenses from elsewhere get reciprocal licensing in 30 days . . .
To read more, please subscribe.