- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
A federal court in Kansas, in a September 30 decision, upheld regulations of the state's Board of Nursing that require advanced practice nurses to maintain collaborative practice agreements with a cooperating physician, ruling that the state had legitimate reasons to require such agreements.
To read more, please subscribe.