- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
A federal court in Kansas, in a September 30 decision, upheld regulations of the state's Board of Nursing that require advanced practice nurses to maintain collaborative practice agreements with a cooperating physician, ruling that the state had legitimate reasons to require such agreements.
To read more, please subscribe.