- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A federal court in Kansas, in a September 30 decision, upheld regulations of the state's Board of Nursing that require advanced practice nurses to maintain collaborative practice agreements with a cooperating physician, ruling that the state had legitimate reasons to require such agreements.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.