- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit held February 5 that cosmetology students working at a salon accepting paying customers, but operated by their cosmetology school, are not entitled to be paid for that work if the school is not requiring them to work more than necessary to acquire the hours needed for licensure.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.