- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit held February 5 that cosmetology students working at a salon accepting paying customers, but operated by their cosmetology school, are not entitled to be paid for that work if the school is not requiring them to work more than necessary to acquire the hours needed for licensure.
To read more, please subscribe.