- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
First Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, in a December 11 decision, overturned a decision by a federal circuit court to award attorneys' fee to a license applicant who had successfully obtained a temporary restraining order requiring the board to provide him with disability accommodations.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.