- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
The year 2010 was packed with interesting stories. Professional Licensing Report selects some of the most significant legal and regulatory developments in professional licensing and regulation:
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.