- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
A candidate who was acting in a suspicious manner during the eight-hour professional engineering Civil Examination denied she was illicitly copying the exam when she was confronted—but as she was talking, an electronic device slid out of her jacket sleeve.
To read more, please subscribe.