- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
The Washington accountancy board agreed to pay $500,000, the equivalent of nearly one third of its annual budget, to settle seven lawsuits and 15 public-record disputes over a board investigation into a licensee that began in 2004.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.