- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A court in California has allowed a suit accusing the American Board of Optometry of false advertising to continue, rejecting the board’s request for summary judgment because the plaintiff in the case, the American Optometric Society, produced enough evidence such that a reasonable fact-finder could find that the Board was attempting to mislead patients with its certification labels
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.