- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
An appellate court in Kansas overturned the dismissal of an action by a chiropractor challenging a subpoena from the state medical board, despite the fact that a new law invalidated the procedure by which the licensee filed the challenge.
To read more, please subscribe.