- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
A dentist who mistakenly believed the state dental board had received his license renewal forms could not use that belief as a defense against a charge of unlicensed practice, the Iowa Court of Appeals ruled
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.