- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
Colorado's dental practice act has a problem, say state sunset reviewers: If a dentist or dental hygienist has a condition that "significantly disturbs their cogni-tion, behavior, or motor function" and may impair their ability to practice safely, they may have to enter into an agreement or practice limitation with the board.
To read more, please subscribe.