- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A state appellate court in Colorado, in a March 7 ruling, upheld a decision by the State of Education to deny a license renewal to a teacher who had failed to report her husband's abuse of their daughter, holding that no nexus was required between her failure to report and her work as a teacher.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.