- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Licensee not entitled to appear in person at board’s deliberations to decide sanctions against her on remand
- Antitrust violations not necessarily crimes of moral turpitude
- Board lacked authority to discipline physician after license expired
- Sanction upheld for engaging, paying suspended fellow licensee as consultant
- MD’s standard-of-care defense not relevant to ruling on criminal sexual misconduct
Sign-up for a Free Trial
Contact us to sign up for your free trial subscription!
Receive one issue of Professional Licensing Report FREE mailed directly to your door.