- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An unusual process is tentatively slated to take place in Arkansas in the 2020 election: a referendum that would allow voters to decide whether optometrists should be allowed to perform a broader range of surgeries under an amended definition of the practice of optometry.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.