- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
An unusual process is tentatively slated to take place in Arkansas in the 2020 election: a referendum that would allow voters to decide whether optometrists should be allowed to perform a broader range of surgeries under an amended definition of the practice of optometry.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.