- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
An appellate court in North Carolina threw out a $30,000 award of attorney's fees, agreeing with the state's plumbing and heating board that, despite some confusing punctuation in the state's attorney's fees statute, licensing disciplinary actions are exempt from such awards.
To read more, please subscribe.