- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An appellate court in North Carolina threw out a $30,000 award of attorney's fees, agreeing with the state's plumbing and heating board that, despite some confusing punctuation in the state's attorney's fees statute, licensing disciplinary actions are exempt from such awards.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.