- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
An osteopathic physician who was jailed for failing to file tax returns for five years was properly suspended from licensed practice by the state medical board for misdemeanor offenses involving moral turpitude,
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.