- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
In response to a challenge by the American Nurses Association of a legal opinion from the California Department of Education, the California Supreme Court ruled August 12 that unlicensed school employees have authorization to administer insulin to diabetic children if doing so on the orders of a doctor
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.