- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
Following the reversal of a disciplinary decision against a physician who participated in the salvage and use of several hepatitis C pills that had been placed in a medical waste container, a second court decision reversed discipline against two nurses involved in the same incident.
To read more, please subscribe.