- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Massage therapy board fell short in handling of complaints, public information, and license issuance
- Discipline upheld for attorney who tried to mislead investigators by mixing up two clients with the same name
- Deviation from sample collection rules not prejudicial to licensee defendant
- Court okays testimony from former board member but remands discipline case over expansion of charges during hearing
- Court denies special relief to applicant who blamed insufficient counsel in earlier criminal conviction involving dishonesty
A Mississippi real estate broker who reneged on a rent-to-own deal with a mentally challenged man lost an appeal of his license revocation, with the court viewing the evidence against the broker as self-evident.
Credit: Hamza Butt, http://costculator.com/best-rowing-machine-reviews
To read more, please subscribe.