- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
A court in Florida overturned the license revocation of a nurse convicted of fraud after the state's nursing board denied her a formal hearing before issuing the revocation, ruling that the nurse was entitled to a hearing to determine whether her conviction was related to the practice of nursing.
To read more, please subscribe.