- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
A court in Florida overturned the license revocation of a nurse convicted of fraud after the state's nursing board denied her a formal hearing before issuing the revocation, ruling that the nurse was entitled to a hearing to determine whether her conviction was related to the practice of nursing.
To read more, please subscribe.