- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A court in Florida overturned the license revocation of a nurse convicted of fraud after the state's nursing board denied her a formal hearing before issuing the revocation, ruling that the nurse was entitled to a hearing to determine whether her conviction was related to the practice of nursing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.