- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A court in Florida overturned the license revocation of a nurse convicted of fraud after the state's nursing board denied her a formal hearing before issuing the revocation, ruling that the nurse was entitled to a hearing to determine whether her conviction was related to the practice of nursing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.