- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
A Best Buy store in Virginia did not engage in contracting work requiring a license when it sold a replacement gas dryer to a customer and arranged for a licensed contractor to install the device, a state court ruled February 4
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.