- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Current licensees applying for renewal are subject to the same burden of proof regarding their suitability for licensure as new applicants, an Ohio Court of appeals held November 26. The court reversed a decision overturning a state gaming commission's decision to deny renewal to a licensee for omitting information on her application.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.