- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
Current licensees applying for renewal are subject to the same burden of proof regarding their suitability for licensure as new applicants, an Ohio Court of appeals held November 26. The court reversed a decision overturning a state gaming commission's decision to deny renewal to a licensee for omitting information on her application.
To read more, please subscribe.