- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Licensee not entitled to second evidentiary hearing after 11 years of procedural up-and-downs
- Discipline upheld against psychologist who gave patient file to opposing counsel in lawsuit
- Complainant cannot force board to let him testify against licensee
- Formal recommendation by hearing examiner not required in order to revoke a license
- Licensee cannot dodge obligation to adhere to trade standards through provision in contract with customer
Current members, please use the buttons below to renew your PLR Mail and Online subscription.