- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of Wyoming held October 24 that an appeal of a lower court's decision to remand a disciplinary case back to the state's Board of Medicine was improper, as an order to remand a case to the board cannot constitute a final, appealable decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.