- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A decision by the Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs to rely on a hospital peer review report as the basis for its expert's testimony was improper, causing a subsequent disciplinary decision to be overturned by the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court February 28.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.